Gifts to Wellesley Village Church support the infrastructure that make our community whole, which includes the many ministries of our church – from dynamic worship to transformative youth programs, from engaging adult education to innovative service opportunities.
Donations that have built the church’s strong financial position make possible world-class initiatives that put Village Church values into action.
- The pastoral residency program, which attracts national and international candidates to apply for a two-year stint as a first call at Village Church
- Village Table feeding program, which creates, packages and distributes hundreds of meals a month for anyone in need
- A robust music and choral program, led by three accomplished musicians who sustain a senior choir, a youth choir, a children’s choir, and a Village Church band
- Youth and children’s programming that offers compelling religious education that meets children wherever they may be
- A multiplicity of ways to grow, worship, and experience God, whether online or in person, for every stage of life
Gifts also make it possible for Village Church to support our partner organizations, including:
- Family Promise Metrowest, a program for families without a home to help get them on their feet again
- Hoops & Homework, the Framingham Housing Authority’s after-school program
- A Better Chance, Wellesley, which strives to give girls from underserved areas access to Wellesley High School and academic and social support in supervised residency
- End Hunger New England, which seeks to put an end to food insecurity
- Rosie’s Place, a Boston shelter for women and their families
- For His Children, a home for children who have been abandoned, neglected or abused in Ecuador
At Wellesley Village Church, we have many reasons to celebrate: a true community of welcome and support, a compelling vision for a vigorous future, a beautiful church home with inspiring spaces, a proud history as an open and affirming congregation, and a shared desire to faithfully serve the world in which we live. Together, we can and will grow through the gifts we share with each other and with Village Church.
You may make your gift by mailing your check to the church, text giving, or online. Here are some options:
Give by Text
Text “WVC” and “dollar amount” to: 73256 and follow prompts.
Give or Pledge Online
You may set up a profile with a login that will allow you to track your giving.
Or you may pledge your gift here.
Give by Check
Checks may be made out to Wellesley Village Church and sent to:
2 Central Street
Wellesley, MA 02482