worship schedule in the Fall:
9:00 AM Worship
- We gather Sunday mornings in the Chapel for 9am worship with music, and communion for a non-traditional, informal feel.
10:00 AM Worship
- Join us Sunday mornings at 10am in-person, in the Sanctuary, or livestreamed for lively worship with organ music and our Chancel Choir.
- Children’s Church gather first in the Sanctuary and move to the 2nd floor classrooms after “A Time for Young Disciples.” Middle School Youth meet in the Youth Room.
- 11:15am in person fellowship in Village Common or via Zoom (link button below) followed by “Faithful Questions.”
5pm Evening Worship at Congregational Church of Weston (CCW) for an intimate service. Learn more >
7pm High School Youth Group Youth in grades 10-12 meet each Sunday evening.
Masks Are optional for all our church services, indoor events and activities for those fully vaccinated as of March 7, 2022
Due to the significant decrease in COVID cases and new CDC guidelines, the church mask mandate has been lifted and is now optional for those who are fully vaccinated and wish to attend worship or other indoor and outdoor gatherings.
UPDATED COVID (Masking) Guidelines for Village Church as of March 7, 2022As the incidence for COVID cases is significantly reducing, multiple communities are eliminating their mask mandates and the CDC is recommending that 70% of Americans no longer need to mask. In response to the improvement Village Church is revising our COVID guidelines to the following:
- For indoor church activities, vaccinate/boosted individuals – mask “per choice.” unvaccinated adults and unvaccinated children older than age 2 – masks are highly recommended for congregational health and safety.
- For outdoor church activities, both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals may be unmasked, with mask wearing “per choice.”
- For coffee hour and inside group gatherings, vaccinated/boosted individuals – mask “per choice.” Food and beverages can be consumed in the church unmasked. unvaccinated adults and unvaccinated children older than age 2 – masks are highly recommended while utilizing the quick “sip & mask” method at the present time while consuming food and beverage.
- Church sign-ins for COVID monitoring will no longer be required. Worship service sign-ins will remain in place for service attendance record keeping.
Whether in-person or by livestream, we look forward to CONNECTING with you.