The Service Ministry of Village Church is now receiving and reviewing proposals for grants to organizations providing food, shelter, clothing, medical assistance, counseling, ministerial support or other services to people in need. The application may be downloaded from our web site 2021 WVC Service Ministry Grant Application.
We are accepting grant applications via email submission ONLY. Please download and complete the Grant Application form, scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the other required grant request items (see list below). The deadline for submissions is Friday, September 24, 2021. Call Chris Toppin (781-235-1988, x17) with any questions.
The committee’s objective is to award grants that will have a significant impact on the organization and that will provide volunteer opportunities for members of our church. Periodically, grant recipients are rotated out of the grant process to allow for new initiatives. If you plan to submit a proposal, please send it by September 24th. Awards will be distributed in mid-December and subsequently listed in the Annual Report.
As part of a grant request, please include the following items:
- The name and contact information of the person at your organization responsible for the proposal filled out on the Grant Application Form
- Your organization’s mission statement
- A description of the project or program that will use the grant
- Financial statements for your organization and the project
- Any past or current contact or involvement with the church or church members.
- All possible one-time or on-going volunteer opportunities within your organization that may be available to church members
If your organization received a grant last year, please provide a description of how that grant has been used. The ministry strongly prefers to make grants to organizations that: 1) are affiliated with or supported by Village Church members; 2) provide opportunities for volunteer service; and 3) have church members currently participating, and these are major factors in determining awards. Our ministry is interested in funding efforts where we believe our help can make a significant difference.
We appreciate the work your organization is doing and look forward to hearing from you.
Service Ministry Grants Committee